Y Media Labs (YML) Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Y Media Labs (YML) interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Y Media Labs (YML) interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Y Media Labs (YML) Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 21.11.2021
Round 1: Java
- What is an abstraction?
- What is Interface?
- What is Inheritance?
- What is Encapsulation?
- What is Polymorphism?
- Difference b/w String & String builder, String buffer.
- Difference b/w Array and LinkedList.
- Difference b/w static and non-static. 9. What is Access Modifier?
Round 2: Selenium
- How will you close 10 opened tabs without using the driver.quit().
- How will you perform actions on the calendar which is present inside the frame?
- How will you perform drag And Drop operations?
- What is the parent Interface of Webdriver? And why
- Write a code to take a screenshot of a failed script that should be the current date.
- What are the ways to click on a disabled button?
- How do you validate the color of a text in selenium?
- WAP to read, write data from Excel.
- What enhancement have you done in your framework?
- What will happen if you don’t write PageFactory.initElements() line in a POM class.
- How to run failed methods only and that too with its dependent methods.
- How many objects will be created here
String str3= new String(“QAautomation”);
String str4 = new String (“QAautomation”);