- Washington, District of Columbia
- 10,001+ employees
- Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
Xylem Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Xylem interview questions and answers.
|Xylem Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some situational interview questions examples also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Xylem interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Xylem Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 27-11-2021
1st round: Technical
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain agile methodology.
- Tell me about your project. Explain your roles and responsibilities in your project.
- Drawbacks of the agile process?
- Explain scrum master roles
- Explain regression, retesting, exploratory, Adhoc, sanity, smoke, and handle-up testing.
- SQL– joins, like, in, operator queries
- SQL – find the average salary of an employee whose sal is greater than the maximum employee sal.
- What do you mean by sprint? Duration of the sprint?
- What are the differences b/w alpha and beta testing?
2nd round: Manager Round
- Join query
- Test cases for the login page
- Give me an example of a bug that is not found in the testing phase but severely affects business in the production phase.
3rd round: HR
- Explain your roles & responsibilities in your project.
- Why did you leave your previous company?
About Xylem Company
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative, and sustainable water technologies, improving how water is used, managed, conserved, and re-used.
Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity where everyone feels involved, respected, valued, and connected and is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.