Xpanion interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Xpanion interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Xpanion Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Xpanion interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Xpanion Interview Questions
Company Name: Xpanion
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 24.08.2021
First Round Given By Me
- Tellme/ intro/ roles responsibility
- Explain high priority and severity in zoom and why
- Low priority and low severity and why
- Test cases on zoom
- How will log defect if u find a bug in zoom on live
- How will you fetch user data with a value of 500
- How will update the loc Mumbai to Pune
- What is differential integrity
- Explain framework? Why only pom
- Error handling in u r framework
What this chrome.driver indicates in selenium web driver
- How u perform Api postman
- Patch and put Difference is it necessary patch should be done after put
- 508/403 error codes indication
- If Payments fails which error code u received is that Authentication or Authorization?