Test Cases For White Board: In this, we are going to discuss how to write a test case about Whiteboard. We try to share as many test cases so that all testers can get the benefit and also get an idea about how to write test cases for any object.
|Post On:||Test Cases For White Board|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
One suggestion for all testers is that before writing any test cases, go through with the functionalities and get the total idea about that.
Test Cases For White Board
- Check the size of the board is as per the requirement document
- Check the weight of the whiteboard is as per the specification document
- Check the height of the whiteboard is as per the specification document
- Check the spae of the whiteboard is as per the SRS document.
- Check is the whiteboard has a holder for holding the marker and duster.
- Check how many characters the user can write on the board.
- Check the material is used surface of the whiteboard is as per the SRS document.
- Check is the whiteboard has a protective boundary.
- Check whether all the accessory materials like hooks, borders are available as mentioned in the document.
- Check the color of the board is the pure white color or any color combination with white.
- Check whether a user can write on the board
- Check whether the written words are visible and readable.
- Check whether it is suitable for writing standard or specified markers on the surface of the whiteboard.
- Check is sufficient friction in the board to write on its surface.
- Check the colored text is clearly visible on the whiteboard.
- Check is the reflection is minimum on the board so that we can use the projector also for better presentation.
- Check is the corners of the boards are round safe so that they will not harm anyone.
- Check the board is clean and clear after rubbing the duster on it.
- Check is the color of the board is fading or not after using it for some time.
- Check there should be no jerking when the user writes something on the board.
- Check if the user leaves the writings on the board for a few days, then how easy it is to wipe it off.
- Check user can write with an only marker pen or user can use pen or pencil on the whiteboard.
- Check how much stress is required to erase the text on the whiteboard.
- Check a normal duster can raise the text written over the whiteboard or not.
- Check the whiteboard condition on different temperatures like humidity time high-temperature low temperature etc
- Check whether the whiteboard is Glassy type, which means the shadow of your should not appear when you are writing something on the board
We try to share those scenarios, which I could think of, and still if you think that. I have missed any test cases you can comment on in the comment section. We are happy to add that to this post.