White Board Test Cases: In this, we are going to discuss how to write a test case about Whiteboard. We try to share as much as test cases so that all testers can get the benefit and also get an idea about how to write test cases for any object.
Check Also: Kindle Test Cases
One suggestion for all testers that before writing any test cases, go through with the functionalities and get the total idea about that.
White Board Test Cases
- Check whether is the size of the board is as per the requirement document
- check if the weight of the whiteboard is as per the specification document
- check if the height of the whiteboard is as per the specification document
- Check the color of the board whether it is the pure white color or any color combination with white check whether you can write on the board
- check whether the return words are visible
- check how much the smoothness of writing in the whiteboard
- check whether the material is used surface of the whiteboard is as per the SRS
- check whether all the accessory materials like hooks, borders are available as mentioned in the document
- check whether it is suitable for writing standard or specified markers on the surface of the whiteboard
- check if there is sufficient friction in the boat to writing on its surface
- check colors text should be visible except the white color in it
- check whether the reflection should be minimum so that we can use the projector also for better presentation
- check the board have boundary protective boundary
- check the errors of the whiteboard is round safe so that it will not harm anyone check whether the board should be clear and clean after rubbing in the text
- the color of the board should not be faded after using it
- check there should be no jerk when we are writing something on the board
- check how many characters we can write
- check whether the whiteboard is Glassy type, which means the shadow of your should not appear when you are writing something on the board
- check if you leave the writings on the board for a few days, then how easy it is to wipe it off
- check if Marker Pen is the only thing which can be used to write on it or use a pen and pencil.
- check how much stress in need to erase that text of the whiteboard
- check whether a normal Duster can easily raise the text written over the whiteboard
- check the white wood condition on different like humidity time high-temperature low temperature etc
- check whether the whiteboard is reflecting over the light which makes the user unreadable the text
We try to share those scenarios, which I could think of and still if you think that. I have missed any test cases you can comment on in the comment section. We are happy to add that to this post.