Verifone interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Verifone interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Verifone Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Verifone interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Verifone Interview Question & Answers
1. What doesn’t include in Requirement Engineering
a. Req Analysis
b. Req Elicitation
c. Req Documentation
d. Req Design
2. What do Verification and Validation refer to?
c. Internal and External Resp
d. External and Internal Resp
3. What does starts first in testing?
a. Black box
b. White box
d. Unit testing
4. V – model sequence?
All the questions in the objective part were basic and simple.
- Program for Palindrome.
- Write a program in java where four balls are kept at an equal distance from each other.
- There is a grandfather, father, and grandson, the age of grandson, are equal to the age of grandfather in terms of months, and the age of grandson is equal to the age of father in terms of days. Find their ages.
- Write a java program:
Input string: “an apple, orange, papaya, banana.”
output string: “Apple, Orange, Papaya, Banana.”