UCB Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked UCB interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions and answers also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the UCB interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
|Company Name||UCB Pharma|
|Social Platform||SoftwareTestingo Tgram Link|
UCB Interview Questions
Company Name: UCB
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Mode of Interview: Telephonic
Updated on: 09.10.2021
- Tell me how you were doing today in your project
- The agile process you followed in your project
- Suppose you have multiple platforms and technology in your project so how you will do the testing
- Which tool you have used for the rest API testing
- How do you authentication testing in API testing
- Scenario how you will verify the sent mail is the incorrect format
- Suppose to find the bugs then what is your approach
- Bug life cycle in JIRA
- What is a test strategy
FAQS about UCB
Here are some of the FAQS about the UCB pharma.
Where UCB is located In India?
MGN M2 Block 12th Floor, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Nagavara, Bengaluru – 560045
What is the Interview Process?
The interview process is followed is Telephonic, Hackathon, and Face to Face.