Uber Interview Questions: Uber is one of the biggest transport companies in the world, and they have a massive requirement for various developing, testing, and other technical requirements. That’s why we are trying to share as much as Manual Testing interview questions for both Developers and testers so that they can get an idea about what type of questions maybe they are going to face in the interview round.
Uber Interview Questions
The interview has happened around one hour. We want to share my interview experience with you people, I didn’t remember all question and not written in proper order, whatever questions are striking into my mind, I wrote in that order.
- Difference between === and euqlas() ?
- String s1=”abc”;
String s2=new String(“abc”);
i)what is the result
ii)s1==s2; I want to get the result as true then what should I add?
- Difference between Runnable and Externalizable interface?
- What is the difference between HashMap and HashTable?
- What is the difference between Lock and synchronization?
- How are you consuming Rest API?
- What is the difference between @RequestBody and @RequestParam?
- What is the difference between Unused code and Unreachable code?
- Can we lock a class using Synchronization?
- How can we store and retrieve null as key in HashMap?
- Give me a quick introduction about your self?
- What is the difference between @Configuration and @Component?
- What is the difference between @Autowire and @Resource?
- If I call the getBean() method twice with the same bean, then how many objects will be created?
- Did you work on spring Security?
- How many days will you take to implement one application?
- How your producing response and consuming request from third-party API?
- Difference between checked and unchecked exception, Give some examples?
- What is the difference between sleep() and wait() method?
- Did you use JMS in your project, and how you have implemented it?
- How are you validating a user, which algorithm you have used?
- Explain different types of HTTP methods?
- What is the difference between POST and PUT?
- What is the difference between Get and POST?
- What is the use of the PATCH method?
- Can I update a record using the POST method?
- How will you validate request data?
- Total how many years of experience you have?
- Give one example for the Synchronization concept and where you have used it in your project?
- What is the difference between @Controller and @Service?
- What is the use of @Component?
- What is the use of @RequestMapping? Can we apply on a class level?
- What is the difference between XML and JSON? Why is JSON faster than XML?
- What is the difference between @RestController and @Controller?
- Which ORM tool you have used in your project?
- Do you have an idea of JPA, Hibernate?
- What is Spring MVC?
- Did you implement procedures and triggers in your project?
- How many databases do you know?
- What is the use of clusters and Joins?
- How many ratings you will give for yourself out of 10(Java, Spring, Database, SpringBoot, Microservices..etc.)
- What is the Contract between hashcode() and equals() method?
- If two objects are equals, then their hashcode also the same?
- If two objects are having the same hashcode, then their state also the same?
- How your generating security token in your project?
- What is stream in java 8?
- What is lambda expression?
- Did you work on Java 8?
- How will you iterate the Hashmap and tell me the syntax?
- If you call the next() method on iterator object, then what it will return?
- What is the difference between Comparator and Comparable interface?
- Explain System.out.println()?