Truist Financial Bank interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Truist Financial Bank interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Truist Financial Bank interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Truist Financial Bank Interview Questions
Company Name: Truist
Company Location: Charlotte, NC
Updated on: 10.07.2021
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are the deliverables you are responsible for, in your current role?
- let’s say you have planned for 100 test case execution, for some reason you are not able to execute, and the sprint end date is approaching. How could you handle this type of situation?
- Based on the above answer, Sprint planned incompleted test stories are carry forwarded or moved to the backlog?
- How do you manage defects in ALM?
- Explain about defect lifecycle?
- Can tell me about any achievements you have done in automation?
- Can you tell me the difference between BDD and TDD?
- What you have done within your projects (BDD or TDD)?
- How do you launch a mobile app in Appium?
- Who is responsible for app launches and packages/library configurations in your project?
- What is a test plan and what are the steps to create a test plan?
- Why you have used soap UI and postman tools in the same project?
- Can you explain the different components you created in a framework?
- Have you created any web services framework? Explain?
- Where you run your automation scripts?
- How will you configure Jenkin’s job?
- How you will schedule the deployments?
- Can tell me about the selenium grid concept that you have used in your previous project?
- Can you give some basic commands used in the maven project?
- What are the challenges you face in your projects?
- Explain about data driver framework with cucumber?
- What is the toolset used for your current project?
- Have you done any configurations in ur project?
- How tests are configured in testing?
- What is the purpose of the version control tool?
- What is the git commands you have used?
- How do you resolve a conflict?
- What is the difference between the system and integration testing?
- What are the inbound and outbound for testing?
- What is the difference between severity and priority?