Truist Financial Overview
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- 10,001+ employees
- Public Company
- Financial Services
Truist Financial Bank Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Truist Financial Bank interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Truist Financial Bank Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Manual Testing Interview Questions For 3 Years Experience. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Truist Financial Bank interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Truist Financial Bank Interview Questions
Company Name: Truist
Company Location: Charlotte, NC
Updated on: 10.07.2021
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are the deliverables you are responsible for in your current role?
- Let’s say you have planned for 100 test case execution, but you cannot execute for some reason, and the sprint end date is approaching. How could you handle this type of situation?
- Based on the above answer, are Sprint’s planned incompleted test stories carried forward or moved to the backlog?
- How do you manage defects in ALM?
- Explain about defect lifecycle.
- Can you tell me about any achievements you have made in automation?
- Can you tell me the difference between BDD and TDD?
- What have you done within your projects (BDD or TDD)?
- How do you launch a mobile app in Appium?
- Who is responsible for your project’s app launches and packages/library configurations?
- What is a test plan, and what are the steps to create a test plan?
- Why have you used soap UI and postman tools in the same project?
- Can you explain the different components you created in a framework?
- Have you created any web services framework? Explain?
- Where do you run your automation scripts?
- How will you configure Jenkin’s job?
- How will you schedule the deployments?
- Can you tell me about the selenium grid concept you used in your previous project?
- Can you give some basic commands used in the maven project?
- What are the challenges you face in your projects?
- Explain about data driver framework with cucumber.
- What is the toolset used for your current project?
- Have you done any configurations in your project?
- How are tests configured in testing?
- What is the purpose of the version control tool?
- What are the git commands you have used?
- How do you resolve a conflict?
- What is the difference between the system and integration testing?
- What are the inbound and outbound for testing?
- What is the difference between severity and priority?
About Truist Company
At Truist, our purpose is to inspire and build better lives and communities. Every day, the pursuit of better drives us to empower clients with more choices, teammates with more fulfillment, and communities with more hope. We boldly believe in the power of what we can achieve together.
Truist Financial Corporation is a purpose-driven financial services company committed to inspiring and building better lives and communities. Formed by the historic merger of equals BB&T and SunTrust, our new company will deliver the best of both companies’ talent, technology, and processes.
The Truist Executive Leadership team comprises 14 seasoned leaders committed to helping clients, teammates, and communities achieve more. Kelly began his career with BB&T more than 45 years ago. Since then, he’s served in several leadership roles across the bank and became a chief executive officer in 2009. Now, as chairman and chief executive officer of Truist, he’s leading the bank to innovative new places.
Truist is headquartered in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina, in the heart of its vibrant financial district. Charlotte will also be home to our Innovation and Technology Center, where client inspiration will drive us to develop transformative banking experiences.
We’re looking for people with big dreams and new ways of thinking to take us to innovative places in banking. We come from all walks of life but share a common purpose to inspire and build better lives and communities.