ThoughtFocus Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked ThoughtFocus interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||ThoughtFocus Testing Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Manual Testing Interview Questions For Experienced. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the ThoughtFocus interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ThoughtFocus Interview Questions
- Can you briefly tell me about yourself?
- What is BPT? Business Process Testing?
- What is Descriptive Programming? Can you write a test script for that?
- What are your roles and responsibilities?
- Are you writing test cases also? Can you write the Test Case Format?
- Can you briefly explain your current Project?
- What is the team size?
- What different kinds of testing are there? Explain in detail.
- How many methods did you create a script?
- Types of locators in Selenium?
- How to delay selenium?
- How to close browsers?
- How to connect to a database in selenium?
- Write a method that returns a zero-based array.
- How to get the count of occurrences of a particular string?
- How to read data from Excel?
- How to perform mouse right-click operations?
- How to get a list of items from a WebList?
- In WebTable, if we have the same type of elements, then how to click on one of them?
- Write a Program to check given string is Palindrome.
- How to Import an Excel sheet into your script?
About ThoughtFocus Company
ThoughtFocus is a privately held company headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We lead transformation in business with technology and insights to add value in four major sectors, Aerospace & Defense, Education, Finance, and Manufacturing.
We’re unlike the large consulting firms whose digital transformation business model is disjointed into separate advisory and execution firms that may not reflect the reality of the client’s needs. ThoughtFocus is a smaller company with an integrated approach, which has led to successful outcomes. We’re swift to respond to change, and client needs.
Our low-risk, high-reward solutions for large and mid-sized enterprises are distinguished by the care and commitment credo on which ThoughtFocus was founded. The organization has overgrown since its inception and is now a mid-sized company and part of the Blackstone portfolio. The founders hold executive positions and are actively involved with clients and projects.
ThoughtFocus is a privately held global IT consulting, product engineering, and business process management company.
Our large staff of over 1,300 engineers and business process specialists is spread across offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. Our team of associates across the globe works locally with you in your geography, bringing you creative solutions that are commercially competitive.
You experience a local team focusing on your business challenges and working with you in person. In contrast, teams from our India and Philippines delivery centers complement those working with you to ensure we keep your solutions cost-competitive.