Thomson Reuters UFT interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Thomson Reuters UFT interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Thomson Reuters UFT interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thomson Reuters UFT Interview Questions
- How to get a list of items from The web list?
- How to perform mouse right-click operations?
- How to read data from Datatable?
- How to load Object repository and function libraries at runtime?
- How to get items from webtable?
- How to get the count of occurrences of a particular string from Datatable?
- A function that returns a zero-based array?
- How to connect to the database using QTP?
- How to active row in Datatable?
- File extensions?
- How to close browsers?
- Diff b/w descriptive and object repository?
- Components of the framework?
- Types of object Identification?
- How to delay QTP?
- How many actions are created in a new script?
Latest UFT Interview Questions
- How to capture Runtime errors and descriptions?
- What are the different ways to implement Synchronization?
- How to convert a string to an integer?
- How to import data from .xls to dataTable during Runtime?
- How to read data from the Database?
- How to get all links names displayed on the Browser?
- What are the available ordinal identifiers in QTP?
- How to reverse a specified string without using a StrReverse function?
- Write the code to find out the difference between two given dates in hours using VB built-in function?
- Write the difference between Action and Function?
- Write the difference between F10 and F11 in QTP?
- How to associate Object Repository and Function Library at Runtime?
- What is the output of the following code?
Function fnadd(z,b) fnadd=z+b End Function Function fnadd(z,b,o) fnadd=z+b+o End Function x=fnadd(10,20) print x y=fnadd("ABC","DEF","GHI") print y
- Does the following code execute successfully? Give reasons.
Dim a Const b=20 Dim c c=a+b print c b=c+b print b