Thomson Reuters Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Thomson Reuters interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Thomson Reuters Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Manual Testing Interview Questions For Experience. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Thomson Reuters interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Thomson Reuters Interview Questions
- Tell me about your current roles and responsibilities in your organization.
- Difference between list and set
- Write a program for the Fibonacci series.
- He wrote some program we have to find which type of inheritance
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- In the scan, we change public static-like static public.
- Can we override the main method
- What is constructor
- He gave one program which contains static and nonstatic blocks and constructors. Write output
- In lots of programs, we have to write output
- What is the latest version of selenium
- What is the difference between Selenium 2 and 3
- Write a code set property for the Firefox driver.
- What are methods available in action class
- Drag and drop selenium.
- What is a defect life cycle?
- What is SDLC? What are the differences b/w the waterfall and v & v models?
- What are verification and validations?
- Have you ever been involved in preparing the test plan? What is the content of the test plan?
- How will you log the bug? What is the process of logging the bug?
- What is a deferred bug? What kinds of other statuses are there in QC?
- What are Parameterizations?
- What kind of framework have you used in your current project?
- What are static and dynamic testing? Have you ever heard about them? When do we go for static testing and dynamic testing?
- What is the content of the test plan?
- Explain your current project in detail.
- What is a test case design technique? On what basis are you writing test cases?
- Who will decide whether the test cases you have written are correct?
- What is the difference between quality analysis and quality control?
- What are traceability metrics? How will you prepare? Who is the concerned person who will approve your test case?
About Thomson Reuters Company
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational mass media and information firm. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and is headquartered at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto.
Leave a Reply