Thomson Reuters interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Thomson Reuters interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Thomson Reuters Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Thomson Reuters interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thomson Reuters Interview Questions
- Difference between list and set
- Write a program for Fibonacci series
- He wrote some program we have to find which type of inheritance
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- The scan we change public static-like static public
- Can we override the main method
- What is constructor
- He gave one program which contains static and nonstatic block and constructor. Write output
- Lot of programs we have to write output
- What is the latest version of selenium
- What is the difference between Selenium 2 and 3
- Write a code set property for Firefox driver
- What are methods available in action class
- Drag and drop selenium.
- This is only regarding automation
- Manual and SQL also asked
Interview Questions: Cognizant Interview Questions
- Tell me about your current roles and responsibilities in your organizations.
- What is a defect life cycle?
- What is SDLC? What are the difference b/w waterfalls model and v & v models?
- What are verification and validations?
- Have you ever involved in preparing the test plan? What is the content of the test plan?
- How will you log the bug? What is the process of logging the bug?
- What is a deferred bug? What kinds of other status are there in QC?
- What is Parameterizations?
- What kind of framework have you used in your current project?
- What is static and dynamic testing? Have you ever heard about them? When we go for static testing and dynamic testing?
- What is the content of the test plan?
- Explain your current project in detail?
- What is a test case design technique? On what basis you are writing test cases?
- Who will decide what the test cases you have written are correct?
- What is the difference between quality analysis and quality control?
- What is traceability metrics? How will you prepare? Who is the concerned person who will approve your test case?
- What is a different kind of testing are there? Explain in detail?
- How many methods did you create a script?
- Types of locators in Selenium?
- How to delay selenium?
- How to close browsers?
- How to connect to a database in selenium?
- Write a method that returns a zero-based array?
- How to get the count of occurrences of a particular string?
- How to read data from Excel?
- How to perform mouse right-click operations?
- How to get a list of items from a WebList?
- In WebTable, if we are having the same type of elements, then how to click on one of them?
- Write a Program to check given string is Palindrome?
- How to Import an Excel sheet into your script?