Thermo Fisher Scientific interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Thermo Fisher Scientific interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Thermo Fisher Scientific interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Interview Questions
Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 13.07.2021
- How do you perform parallel testing in selenium?
- Which framework do you use in your current company?
- Can you describe the scrum ceremony?
- What are the oops concepts?
- Explain overriding and method overloading.
- What is the difference between constructor and interface?
- Why do you need a gecko driver?
- What is the difference between explicit wait and implicit wait?
- Class A has 3 methods, class B has 2, class B inherited class A, how do you call the method of class A by creating the object of class B?
- What is annotation in TestNG?
- How many suits can be there in testNG, what if I run all the suits?
- As a lead, how do you define the quality of the product before release?
- in testNG, do we have multiple suits in one XML file, and what if I want to run all suits?