Thermo Fisher Scientific interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Thermo Fisher Scientific interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Thermo Fisher Scientific Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Manual Testing Interview Questions For Freshers. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Thermo Fisher Scientific interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Interview Questions
Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 13.07.2021
- How do you perform parallel testing in selenium?
- Which framework do you use in your current company?
- Can you describe the scrum ceremony?
- What are the oops concepts?
- Explain overriding and method overloading.
- What is the difference between a constructor and an interface?
- Why do you need a gecko driver?
- What is the difference between explicit wait and implicit wait?
- Class A has three methods, class B has 2, and class B inherited class A. How do you call the method of class A by creating the object of class B?
- What is annotation in TestNG?
- How many suits can there be in testNG? What if I run all the suits?
- As a lead, how do you define the quality of the product before release?
- In testNG, do we have multiple suits in one XML file, and what if I want to run all suits?
About Thermo Fisher Scientific Company
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $30 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer, whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies, or increasing productivity in their laboratories.
We are here to support them. Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience, and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, and Patheon.
poornima GK says
Hi this is poornima,Iam completed my graduation ,Along with my degree I trained as software Development Engineer in Testing(SDET)