What you’ll learn About WebdriverIO Bootcamp
How to use WebdriverIO to write an automated test.
How to use official reporters/services.
How to build their reporters/services.
How to integrate their project with CI/CD Systems.
How to integrate with Cloud Services
NO advanced or expert knowledge WebdriverIO or required
Specifically, you will learn:
- how to install WebdriverIO 5
- how to use Page Object Pattern
- how to to use Reporters/Reporters
- how to build your Reporters/Services
- how to use CI/CD like Travis, Circle CI
- how to use REPL Interface
- how to create commands
- how to use Cloud Services like Sauce, BrowserStack
- how to use Visual Regression
- This course is for everyone interested in learning how to write e2e tests.
- Students that worked before with tools like Cypress older version of WebdriverIO and want to be up to date.
3.9 Instructor Rating
My name is Carmen Mitru and I am from Romania. I am currently enrolled in a technical university in Romania. I started programming at age of 13 when I started high school. Now I work as a web developer and trainer.