What you’ll learn: Test Data Generation for Selenium and Appium
- Can generate random and unique Test Data using third party APIs in Java and C# for Selenium and Appium to test the application properly.
- How to use Random class to generate unique random test data in Java and C#.
- How to use FAKER API to generate unique random test data in Java.
- How to use JFAIRY API to generate unique random test data in Java.
- How to use FABRICATOR API to generate unique random test data in Java.
- How to use FAKER API to generate unique random test data in C#.
- How to use BOGUS API to generate unique random test data in C#.
Basic Knowledge of Automation Testing
Basic Knowledge of Selenium or Appium
Basic Knowledge of Java or C#
Basic Knowledge of Test Data
Basic Automation Framework Knowledge.
Test data is very important in manual testing as well as in automation testing. But if the test data changes in manual testing then it is not a big issue when compared to automation testing. As in the manual testing, the tester can change/create the data as he is aware that the data changes and he will have enough application knowledge.
But when it comes to automation, the tool can not have this kind of knowledge or information. To avoid these kinds of issues we can use some third party APIs to generate random unique test data or fake data.
Who this course is for:
- People already working with Selenium and who are interested to learn automation tool like Selenium.
- People already working with Appium and who are interested to learn automation tool like Appium.
I am Krishna Sakinala, Working as Specialist Quality Lead in one of the Top CMMI Level 5 Organizations. I call myself a Passionate Tester. My Hobbies are writing technical blogs, Learning and Researching on new automation tools, and automation-related topics. I possess 10+ years of experience in manual and automation testing tools like selenium and appium as well as web services testing.
I love sharing my knowledge with people through various channels like Youtube and Blogs.