Test Cases For Online Money Transactions
The Test cases would be like thBelow are test cases on a high level that covers online banking for money transfer:
- Open/Navigate to the Banking site
- Open/ navigate to internet banking page directly by entering URL or from Banking site home page
- Enter valid internet banking login credentials
- Users can cover a few positive & negative test cases while entering login details like what happens if login details are provided wrong more than 3 times etc.
- After logging into the internet banking home page- check for page session time out
- Verify amount available in the account
- Check A/C balance for sufficient to transfer (if A/C balance>1000) transfer allowed
- Navigate to the fund transfer page
- If the beneficiary is not added to the account, try to transfer the amount & check any error message is displayed
- If the beneficiary is not added, try to add beneficiary
- If beneficiary details are partially entered, like account number, check total details are automatically populated on the page like bank name, account holder name, branch, etc.
- Check whether the system is generating OTAC before adding a beneficiary to the account
- Enter valid OTAC & submit the details- user can verify by entering invalid OTAC
- Check system behavior when invalid OTAC is entered
- Verify message is delivered to email/mobile when the beneficiary is added
- Write positive/negative test cases for fund transfer form
- Now transfer amount to a beneficiary more than the amount available in account- check error message is displayed
- Transfer amount to the beneficiary with a valid amount
- Verify OTAC is generated & delivered to email account/mobile
- Enter valid OTAC & transfer amount
- Check mail is delivered for amount transfer or any message is displayed for network connection or invalid account number
- Check transferred amount is deducted from your account
Negative Test Cases For Online Money Transactions
- Enter incorrect user name and password(Authorization should be failed).
- Check A/C balance for sufficient to transfer(if A/C balance<1000) transfer not allowed.
- Enter wrong authorization code for transfer. Enter A/C number, Branch name to transfer. (wrong details, transfer not enabled).
- Transfer amount > max limit, transferring the amount denied.