Temenos India interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Temenos India interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Temenos Group Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the TestNG Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Temenos India interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Temenos Group Company Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 27-11-2021
- Test Cases: Lift/elevator test cases.
- What is Security testing
- Have you ever used Jenkins on your project?
- Web application security testing
- SQL query Employee with the second-highest salary in the employee table
- Some selenium questions.
- How to handle scroll in automation?
- Where to store all your reusable methods instead of using utils?
- Scenario: you need to test only the login module 10 times & on the 11th time, you have to do login again to test some of the core features. How are you will do?
- Suppose you have to test a feature with 100 sets of data. How will you do this?
- How to use or call your properties file through all your test cases?
- Suppose you have 100 test cases & each test case contains n no. of methods. How will you decide which one to execute 1st, or can you say how you will prioritize?
- Tell me about your Project and Explain your roles and responsibilities.
- Write Test Case transfer one account to another account?
- What are BugLife Cycle Phases?
- What RTM?
- What is Functional Testing?
- What is Regression Testing?
- What is Selenium WebDriver?
- Why do you want to join this Company?
- Which defect Tool are you using?
About Temenos India Company
Temenos Group AG, headquartered in Geneva, is a market-leading software provider, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace.
It only creates software for banking and finance. And we’ve been doing it for more than 25 years. This makes us true banking software specialists with in-depth domain knowledge and razor-sharp focus. We place our clients at the core of what we do. Everything starts and stops with our client’s goals – we can’t meet our goals without meeting theirs.
Temenos is the leader in its market. In 2016 Temenos topped both the IBS Intelligence league table and the Forrester pyramid for sales of mission-critical software for the banking and finance industry,
Today, Temenos is the fourth-largest software company in Europe, with profits of over USD 185m and a market capitalization of more than USD5bn.
We pride ourselves on seeing things differently from everyone else. We embody a culture of openness and meritocracy that allows us to attract the best people and set them free to make things happen. This culture is at the root of the company’s pioneering record on innovation.
Temenos employs over 4,600 people, operating out of 62 offices representing clients in over 145 countries. We strongly believe in the importance of collaboration to achieve growth and the best customer outcomes.
You can see evidence of this in our large ecosystem of partners. We partner with other firms for various reasons, such as giving our clients access to a large pool of system integration resources and a choice over the technology platforms they run.
In addition, we open up our software to third parties to foster innovation. The Temenos Marketplace is our digital store where clients can browse, discover, download, and deploy an ever-growing range of apps. These apps are developed by Marketplace providers using more than 11,000 APIs and business events that we make available to them.