T-Systems Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked T-Systems interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||T-Systems Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Testing Interview Questions Scenario Based also, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the T-Systems interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
T-Systems Interview Questions
Company Name: T-Systems
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 23.07.2021
Interview Questions for SDET-2
- Why Maven?
- What is the use of scope tag in Maven?
- Advantages of the TestNG framework
- Explain parallel execution in TestNG.
- How you achieved it in your framework?
- Parent Class and Child class constructor Program.
- What is an interface?
- Can we have method implementation in an interface?
- Do you know any design patterns in Java?
- WebDriver d=new WebDriver(); is this statement correct?
- What is Set? What is a list?
- Given a scenario to Automate – There is One TextBox with a value displayed and a button. If we click that button, a tab opens, in that value which was in Textbox Appears on that window. Write a selenium script to automate this scenario.
- What is Reflection Class?
- Classes to parse JSON in Selenium
- Database Connection classes in selenium
- What is Static in Java? Can we make variables static if we are using a multithreaded Approach?
About T-Systems Company
With around 28,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of EUR 4.2 billion (2020), T-Systems is one of the leading providers of digital services. The Deutsche Telekom subsidiary is headquartered in Germany and has a presence in Europe and selected core markets and strategic production locations. T-Systems can provide a global production and supply chain to companies operating worldwide.
T-Systems offers integrated end-to-end IT solutions, driving the digital transformation of companies in all industries and the public sector. Focus industries include automotive, manufacturing, logistics, and transportation, as well as healthcare and the public sector. T-Systems develops vertical, company-specific software solutions for these sectors.
It doesn’t matter when or where you work. It’s about doing work that matters, and we believe each one of you can move society forward. That’s why we will do everything to ensure you have all the possibilities through a supportive network, great technology, a new work environment, and the freedom to work autonomously. We support you in constantly growing personally and professionally to leave a remarkable social footprint.
Are you someone that will not stop moving society forward? Are you passionate about what they do, want to constantly learn new skills, and build a network that can change everything?
Be the one that shouts: #IWILLNOTSTOP until everyone can take part in the digital opportunities of now.