T-Systems interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked T-Systems interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the T-Systems interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
T-Systems Interview Questions
Company Name: T-Systems
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 23.07.2021
Interview Questions for SDET-2
- Why Maven?
- Scope tag in Maven
- Advantages of TestNG framework
- Explain parallel execution in TestNG?
- How you achieved it in your framework?
- Parent Class and Child class constructor Program
- What is an interface?
- Can we have method implementation in an interface?
- Do you know any design patterns in Java?
- WebDriver d=new WebDriver(); is this statement correct?
- What is Set? What is a list?
- Given a scenario to Automate – There is One TextBox which has value Displayed in it and there is a button if we click that button a tab opens, in that value which was in Textbox Appears on that window.
Write a selenium script to automate this scenario.
- What is Reflection Class?
- Classes to parse JSON in Selenium
- Database Connection classes in selenium
- What is Static in Java? Can we make variables static if we are using a multithreaded Approach?