Subex interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Subex interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Subex interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Subex Interview Questions
Manual Interview Questions:
- What is Regression Testing?
- When and Why we do Regression Testing.
- Why Does Requirement Keep Changing?
- Difference B/w SDLC & STLC(min 3)
- Test Case Design Tech.
- Write Minimum 10 Test Cases For withdrawing money from ATM For Debit Card(Not For Credit Card).
- In Your Daily Life, You are using many Web Application as well as many app.which app or application Makes you Feel
- more User-Friendly or more simple than others and why(3 Reasons).
SQL Interview Questions:
- What Is Composite Key?
- What Are Sequences?
- I Have a table with column name Ename, in Column Ename There is Space B/w Name(Joe Smith), Write a Query to Remove All The Spaces by Tab Space at a shot.
- Delete those Department Where no Employee working.
- Write a Command which Displays only File Size.
- I Want To Know Contents Line No. in Some File, Write a Command which gives desired Result Without Touching That Particular File.
- What Is Use of PIPE Command In Unix?