Test Case For Speedometer Test: In this post, we will learn how to write the test case for the speedometer test. However, we believe it will be a good decision before writing the test case for the speedometer. So, let’s first understand how the speedometer works.
|Post On:||Test Case For Speedometer Test|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||Telegram Group|
The speedometer cable, powered by the driveshaft, turns as well. The cable spins a magnet around at the same speed inside the speed cup. The magnet rotates continually in the same direction (in this case, counter-clockwise). The spinning magnet creates eddy currents in the speed cup.
Positive & Negative Test Case For Speedometer
- What is the reading in a static condition of the vehicle?
- Whether it is affected by temperature.
- Compare it with the other two or three speedometer readings.
- Check whether the speedometer inside the light is working at night.
- Check whether it is affected in rainy conditions or not.
- Check its speed and distance covered ratio for a particular time limit.
- You can check for its fuel representing meter also.
- If the vehicle is in motion and suddenly comes into a static condition, then what is the behavior of the speedometer?
- If You are accelerating the vehicle in Neutral gear, what is the speedometer reading?
- Calculate the speedometer’s reading at Max and Min speed after reaching Max speed, whether the arrow denoting the speed is static at one point or displaying other behavior.
I hope you have found some valuable information in this post. Feel free to update us; you can do that by putting the updated information in the comment section. Let me know if you need more information or have any suggestions. Then, you can comment on that in the comment section.