Test Case For Speedometer Test: In this post, we are going to know how we can write the test case for the Speedometer. But we believe it will be a good decision before writing the test case for the speedometer. So let’s first understand how the speedometer is working.
|Post On:||Test Case For Speedometer Test|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||Telegram Group|
The speedometer cable, powered by the driveshaft, turns as well. The cable spins a magnet around at the same speed inside the speed cup. The magnet rotates continually in the same direction (in this case, counter-clockwise). The spinning magnet creates eddy currents in the speed cup.
Similar Test Cases
- Test Case For Pen
- Test Case For Pencil
- Test Case For Pendrive
- Test Case For Stapler
- Test Case For Swiping Card for Door
- Test Case For Table
Positive & Negative Test Case For Speedometer
- What is the reading in a static condition of the vehicle?
- Whether it is affected by temperature.
- Compare it with the other two or three speedometer readings.
- Check for the speedometer inside the light working or not at night conditions.
- Check whether it is affected in rainy conditions or not.
- Check its speed and distance covered ratio for a particular time limit.
- You can check for its fuel representing meter also.
- If Vehicle is in motion and suddenly comes into a static condition then what is the behavior of the speedometer?
- If You are accelerating the vehicle in Neutral gear then what is the reading of the speedometer?
- Calculate the reading of the speedometer at Max and Min speed, after reaching Max speed whether the arrow denoting the speed is static at one point or displaying other behavior.
I hope you have found some valuable information in this post. Feel free to update us, and you can do that by putting the updated information in the comment section. Let me know if you need more information or have any suggestions. Then you can comment on that in the comment section.