Speedometer Test Case
In this post, we are going to know how we can write the test case for Speedometer. But we believe it will be a good decision before writing the test case for the speedometer. So lets first understand how the speedometer is working.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Speedometer|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
The speedometer cable, powered by the driveshaft, turns as well. The cable spins a magnet around at the same speed inside the speed cup. The magnet rotates continually in the same direction (in this case, counter-clockwise). The spinning magnet creates eddy currents in the speed cup.
Positive & Negative Test Case For Speedometer
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ SMS Test Cases||☑️ Slow Website Test Cases|
|☑️ Stapler [RED] Test Cases||☑️ Table Test Cases|
- What is the reading in a static condition of the vehicle?
- Whether it is affected by temperature.
- Compare it with the other two or three speedometer readings.
- Check for the speedometer inside light working or not at night conditions.
- Check whether it is affected in rainy conditions or not.
- Check its speed and distance covered ratio for a particular time limit.
- You can check for its fuel representing meter also.
- If Vehicle is in motion and suddenly comes in a static condition then what is the behaviour of speedometer.
- If You are accelerating the vehicle in Neutral gear than what is the reading of speedometer.
- Calculate the reading of speedometer at Max and Min speed, after reaching at Max speed whether the arrow denoting the speed is static at one point or displaying other behaviour.
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Test cases for door||☑️ Test cases for room|
|☑️ Test cases for calendar||☑️ Test scenarios for table|
|☑️ Test plan scenarios||☑️ Test cases for time|
|☑️ URL testing scenarios||☑️ Test case definition|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
I hope you have found some valuable information on this post. Feel free to update us, and you can do that by putting the update information in the comment section.
Let me know if you need more information or have any suggestions. Then you can comment that in the comment section.