What you’ll learn: Introduction to Software Testing or Software QA
- Learn what is ahead in Software Testing or Software QA.
- Learn what to expect from a Software Testing career.
- Learn how to get started in Software Testing or Software QA field.
- Learn where to get resources to learn Software Testing and QA.
- Learn the responsibilities of people and the Software Testing and QA field.
The course is thought in English
You should be familiar with the software, websites and apps know what they are
That is all you need to know to understand the discussion. This is a top-level discussion of software testing.
Introduction to Software Testing or Software QA Description
This is a quick introduction to the field of Software Testing or Software QA. Software testing is a great field to be in. As we all know, our lives are being dependent on software in every aspect. This means so much software is being created and which implies everything that gets created must be tested. This is a good indication of software testing has amazing potential as a career. If you want a job in the software world, then software testing is one of the easiest ways to get started in the field.
Manual testing and automation testing are both in high demand. This course will teach you how to get started in manual testing and automation testing, and where to get the knowledge you need to get started.
The course will describe why QA career is such a respected and professional career. I cover what the roles and responsibilities of a software test engineer are and try to motivate you to pursue a career in this exciting field of software testing or software QA.
- Anyone looking to know what software testing or software QA is.
- Anyone looking for a new career.
- Anyone looking to explore career options.
- Anyone looking to learn how to get started in Software QA or Software Testing.
With 12+ years of overall engineering experience, I have found my passion for software test automation. In the process, Python has become my favorite tool to work with. I graduated with an MS degree in Mechanical Engineering from San Jose State University and got into the IT field of software testing automation after graduation. I as much passion for teaching as I do for learning. I hope to help students grow fast and advance in the field of software testing and automation.