What you’ll learn: Software Testing Simple (Software Quality Assurance QA)
- Understanding of what is software testing and how to perform it in a real-world
- Knowledge of how to use JIRA and Zephyr tools with Live project demonstration
- What is test cases and bugs (defects) and how to write them
- Types of testing with real examples (Apple, Kylie Jenner, Hawaii State, Chase, Home Depot, LA Times, and other real ones)
- Software development life cycle SDLC with Simpsons example
- Complete knowledge of QA process starting from requirement gathering to project delivery
This course is for absolute beginners with 0 experience as QAs
No prerequisites at all
No coding or any Tech previous experience required
Software Testing Simple (Software Quality Assurance QA) Description
This 3 hours course will be your first step in testing. Software testing is a high demandable field with competitive compensation. It is also known as “back door” to Tech World because it is the easiest way to get into the field without learning programming languages!
These days we visit hundreds of websites, and a lot of mobile applications on our phones – all of those were tested before we (users) see them. Tech companies fill only one position out six are things are getting even worse.
That’s why it has never been a better time to become a Software Tester (QA Analyst). This course will be your perfect start in QA. In this course, I will use simple examples (Simpsons, car dealerships, and more) to explain to you step-by-step what is Testing and how easy it is to become a QA Analyst.
Welcome to the fantastic world of Software testing!
- Anyone who is looking to start a carrier in Software Testing
- People who do not have any experience in the Software Industry but want to get in
- Graduates of different boot camps and schools who are struggling to find a Software Testing job in IT
- People who are curious about Software testing and wants to get an idea of what it is
- Anyone who is thinking that QA is very complicated and you cannot do it
Hi, I’m Denis.
I’m Test Pro Co-Founder, Test Automation Guru, QA Expert, Coach, Author, and Speaker. I’m a top-notch QA professional with over 13 years of working experience in Software Quality Assurance and more than seven decades in QA Automation \ Software Development in Test (SDET).