Software AG Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Software AG interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Software AG Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Python Automation Testing Interview Questions, API Testing Interview Questions & testing interview questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Software AG interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Software AG Interview Questions
Interview Location: Bangalore
Experience: 10 yrs
- Scenario-based question. On the web page, there is a textbox that takes a file path; below that, another textbox displays the middlemost line from that file. Then, asked to give test scenarios( mostly failure scenarios) on this. The discussion went on for approximately 30 mins on the same. He asked too many cross-questions. He asked for the scenarios on the API level as well for the same functionality.
- Asked to list down components I would consider if designing the architecture of a Gmail application from scratch.
- Asked to write a java method that returns the division of 2 numbers and then write JUnit test cases for the same method. Asked for what inputs I would test this method.
- Have you experience working on scripting languages
- Have you any experience working on Linux systems?
- What are different HTTP methods?
- Difference between POST and PUT calls. He Expected to give as many differences as possible.
- Can you use the GET call to create a new request?
- Write on a notepad how you would make an HTTP request for URL, query parameters, etc.
- How does a server or client know if the request or response received is a JSON or xml format?
- How to upload files using API and scenarios around them.
Write program:(was easy)
- Find the sum of all integers in a given array list.
- Find the number of occurrences of each integer in the same ArrayList.
- How do you handle a defect caught in production that the testing team missed? How do you take the blame?
About Software AG Company
For modern enterprises, software is the ultimate value driver. That’s why we set out to become the software pioneers of a truly connected world. It is our mission to empower you to become a truly connected enterprise. Using our industry-leading suite of products across integration & API management, IoT & analytics, and business transformation, we create a fluid flow of data between people, departments, systems, and devices.
The software allows everything and everyone to work together in a truly connected world. It is the ultimate value driver. That is why we set out to become the software pioneers of a truly connected world. It is our mission to empower you to become a truly connected enterprise. As a truly connected enterprise, you can be ready to make better decisions every day, accelerate innovation by breaking through all silos, and continuously delight your customers with highly personalized experiences.
By combining agility with ingenuity, we have created an unbeatable suite of products in integration & API management, IoT & analytics, and business transformation that make truly connected enterprises come alive.
We’re not new to this. Since 1969, we’ve been dedicated to transforming more than 10,000 businesses. Our solutions can either work side-by-side with existing infrastructure or replace it. We help any enterprise by integrating and connecting everything to everything, ensuring they can instantly see, decide, act and thrive.
You can’t transform your business without integration; the solution makes your organization connected, agile and scalable. Integration is enhanced by open APIs that connect your business to the world and microservices that provide the agility you need to deliver superior connected customer experiences and accelerate the development and delivery of business services. We are the partner that makes your integration priorities possible: to integrate everything, to innovate constantly, and to grow your ecosystem.
For an enterprise to thrive, it must overcome three challenges. First, it must increase operational efficiencies by collecting data from any “thing” and turning it into insights and action. Second, it must develop improved customer experiences to grow value, footprint, and loyalty. And finally, it must help you become more innovative and competitive by adopting new business models, like “as-a-service.” For all three challenges, our IoT platform is the solution.
In a world of constant disruptions, the pressure for permanent transformation is higher than ever. The need to rethink business strategy touches all corners of your business your value proposition, product portfolio, customer channels, partner ecosystem, and revenue streams. We are the partner that can enable operational excellence, turn your vision into measurable results, and give you complete control over all your processes.