Software AG Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Software AG interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Software AG interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Company Name||Software AG|
|For More Updates||SoftwareTestingo Telegram Group|
Software AG Interview Questions
Interview Location: Bangalore
Experience: 10 yrs
- Scenario based question. On web page there is textbox which takes a filepath and below that another textbox displays middlemost line from that file. Then, asked to give test scenarios( mostly failure scenarios) on this. the discussion went for apx 30 mins on same. he aksed too many cross questions. asked the scenarios on api level as well for same functionality.
- Asked to list down components i would consider if desiging architecture of a gmail application from scratch.
- asked to write a java method which returns division of 2 numbers and then write JUnit test cases for same method. Asked for what all inputs i would test this method.
- if experience working on scripting languages
- if experience working on linux systems.
- What are different http methods.
- Difference between POST and PUT call. Expected to give as many difference as possible.
- Can you use GET call to create a new request.
- Write on notepad, how a would you make a http request. For url and query parameters etc.
- How does a server or client knows if the request or response recieved is a json or xml format.
- How to upload file using api and scenarios around them.
Write program:(was easy)
- Find sum of all integers in a given array list.
- Find number of occurrences of each integer in the same arraylist.
- How to you handle a defect caught in production which was missed by testing team? How do you take the blame?