SmartBear Software interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked SmartBear Software interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the SmartBear Software interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SmartBear Software Interview Questions
Company Name: SmartBear Software
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 5 Years
Updated on: 30.06.2021
- What is testing?
- Why do we do testing?
- What is smoke testing?
- What is regression testing?
- What tools you have used for logging defects?
- Project details
- What is the process of logging defects?
- OOPS concepts – Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction, Polymorphism
- What is inheritance?
- How to run failed test cases in TestNG? Using IRetryAnalyzer
- Which Git Repo you have used?
- How to push code in Git Repo?
- Where you have used inheritance in your framework?
- Which class is used to handle dropdown webelement?
- What are the different methods of Select class? selectByValue, selectByIndex, selectByText
- How to handle frames in Selenium?
- How to switch to the frame? How to switch to parent window from frame?
- How to rerun failed test cases?
- In webpage suppose there are two dropdown elements –
- Dropdown 1 is having all the states values like Maharashtra, Delhi, TamilNadu, etc
- Dropdown 2 is dynamic webelement. It lists all the corresponding cities based on the state selected in DropDown 1.
- How to handle selenium? Tell me the logic that needs to be used.
- How to match the expected result stored in excel and the actual result taken from Selenium? Which method to use for testing?
- What kinds of exceptions have you encountered till now? How to handle exceptions?
- Can we use multiple catch blocks for exception handling?
- How to do parallel execution?
- Jenkins – How to schedule the job in Jenkins to run at 7 am? What type of projects is available in Jenkins?
- Which file did we give in Jenkins to run the Maven project?
- Difference between SOAP and REST API?
- Different Types of Methods – GET, POST, PUT, PATCH
- API Testing using POSTMAN.
- How to do automation testing using POSTMAN?
- Why multiple inheritance is not supported in Java?