Smart Energy Water Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Smart Energy Water interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Smart Energy Water interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smart Energy Water Interview Questions
Interview Location: Noida, India
Updated Date: 20.11.2021
- Tell me about yourself
- Rating in java out of 5
- Difference between static and instance variable
- Difference between Abstract and interface
- Where we use Apache POI
- How to do Parallel execution in TestNG
- How to implement Extent report in the framework
- Difference between implicit and Explicit waits
- How to set the priority of test case in testNG
- How to run a single test case multiple times in testNG
- How to skip any of the test cases in testNG
- What is the Return type of constructor
- Can we make the constructor private?
- Concept of Page Factory and its implementation and object creation
- Drag and drop in selenium
- Types of test annotation in testNG
- Difference between before test and before method annotation
- Explain the Page object model and its implementation
- How to access the static variables in another class.
- Drop-down in selenium