Smarsh interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Smarsh interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Smarsh Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Smarsh interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Interview Questions
Smarsh Interview Questions
Company Name: Smarsh
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 3 Years
Updated on: 03.07.2021
- Which third-party tools have you integrated with your framework?
- In TestNG how can you do parallel execution?
- What are the features of TestNG?
- Why do we use POM? What are the benefits of using a POM design pattern?
- What components are you using in your current framework?
- Suppose there are 100 Test Cases and we need to execute quickly. How can we achieve this? Is Will increasing the thread count solve the problem? If we keep increasing the thread count will it cause any problem or it will work smoothly? What should be the current usage of thread-count for parallel execution?
- What third-party tools have you integrated with Selenium? Like AutoIT, sikuli?
- For reporting which framework have you used? What reporting libraries you have used apart from Extent Reports?
- Difference between POST and PUT?
- What will be the result of Left-Outer Join?
- In Extent Reports how do you handle failed test case screenshots?
- What are desired capabilities in selenium?
- Where do you run your automation test cases? In a local machine or Cloud Server?
- Have you done cross-browser testing?
- Suppose there is a website that gives the authentication popup when you hit it. This authentication popup will come even before the web page is loaded. How do you handle this scenario in Selenium?
- What is backlog refinement? What is the difference between backlog refinement and sprint planning?
- What is the difference between soak and spike testing? How can we achieve spike testing?
Smarsh enables companies to transform oversight into foresight by surfacing business-critical signals in more than 100 digital communications channels. Regulated organizations of all sizes rely upon the Smarsh portfolio of cloud-native digital communications capture, retention, and oversight solutions to help them identify regulatory and reputational risks within their communications data before those risks become fines or headlines.
Smarsh serves a global client base spanning the top banks in North America, Europe, and Asia, along with leading brokerage firms, insurers, and registered investment advisors and U.S. state and local government agencies.
The way we communicate has evolved. Innovative new tools allow us to work in fast-paced, dynamic and global teams. For modern businesses, this means exponential growth in their communications data. Many aren’t embracing these innovations for fear of the compliance, legal and reputational risk that accompany electronic communications.
We provide companies with a better way to capture, store, and monitor their communications. We enable our customers to focus on innovation and growth, while our industry-leading solutions enable them to manage communications compliance. This has been our core focus for 20 years. We believe that this is more important now than ever.