Slalom Consultant Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
|Name Of the Organization||Slalom Consultant|
|Mode Of Interview||F2F & Virtual|
|SoftwareTestingo Telegram||Join With US|
|Get||Software Testing Interview Questions|
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Slalom Consultant interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual Interview questions, and selenium interview questions & Python Selenium Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Slalom Consultant interview.
Slalom Consultant Interview Questions
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 30.10.2021
- Scenarios on the website where there are two drop downs, state and city, and according to the selection of these, we can see covid patients’ details. And also the map.
- Automating script for the same scenario.
- Where do we use an abstract class?
- Agile ceremonies
- Agile ceremonies
- Test scenarios on username, password, and login
- HTTP errors
- How did oops concept used while writing scripts
- What is an abstraction, and how did you use abstraction in your framework?
- What is the difference between static and final?
- Can abstract classes have static data members? How why?
- What is a session? Can we store session data on the client side?
- Login to UC with username, password, and login button, and explain scenarios.
- What is the meaning of 404 and 400 status codes in API Testing?
- Difference between HTTPS and HTTP.
- Get and Post methods.
- Git commands
- SQL queries
Manager Round Interview Questions
- Why do we use static class, where you used it in your project?
- How do you compare images? How will you find duplicate images if we have 500 in a folder with the same name?
- In a given input string, find all substrings with a length above seven and put them in an array sorted way.
(Note: interviewer didn’t give any string in the above question, I created the below string my own)
String str=”youluckyman, shree, luckyman, luckywoman, youlucky, luckybirds, you, youluckybirds.”
- Why do we use the Page Object model?
- What is Enum in java, why do we use it, and where you used it in automation?
Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 41 markets worldwide, Slalom’s teams have the autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 11,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years and is regularly recognized by employees as the best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Break out of the usual silos. We have specialists in your industry, but we also share ideas, methodologies, and knowledge across all our industry teams. By drawing from our collective expertise in everything from retail to life sciences, we offer a wide-angle view of unconventional solutions—because the best approach is rarely the most familiar.
Learn from your data, create incredible digital experiences, or make the most of new tech. We blend design, engineering, and analytics expertise to help you build the future.
Leave a Reply