Sigma System 4 to 6 Years Exp Interview Questions
- SQL queries
- Java program to swap two arrays
- Java program to get average for the first five element s and then from 6 the element to the next six elements and then next seven-element average.
- What happens if there is the main method in the TestNG framework
- Will java program work without the main method?
- Oracle SQL queries
- Normalization in Oracle
- Alpha and beta testing
- V model Vs. agile
- How to click on the dynamic element in the table
- What is authorization and authorized
- What are the minimum criteria by which you can break a chocolate
- Difference between union and join
- Difference between alpha and beta testing
- SQL joins queries
- How to decrease the execution time for the 1000 test case
About Sigma System
Sigma Systems is the global leader in catalogue-driven software solutions for communications, media, and high-tech companies. We serve over 80 customers in 40 countries with our award-winning products.
The company’s portfolio spans enterprise-wide Catalog, Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Order Management and Provisioning products. Sigma utilizes an agile approach to implementing its B/OSS products for its customers.
We have offices in North and South America, Europe and Asia, with technology and integration partners in over 100 countries.
Check Also: JP Morgan Selenium Interview Questions
In the spring of 2010, Sigma partnered with Free the Children (WE) to adopt the Indian village of Udawad with the goal of realizing the community’s rights to education, healthcare, clean water, and gainful employment.
Through Sigma’s hard work, dedication and generous contributions, we have been able to raise over $130,000.00 for Udawad, successfully aiding in all four areas.
A new school and health station have been built, water sanitization projects are in place, education programs are well underway and the community members of Udawad are beginning to gain the skills, knowledge, and strength to begin looking forward.
Employee events take place year-round such as prize draws, payroll drives, bake sales, book sales, golf events, dress down for summer, We Day and many more!