ServiceMax interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked ServiceMax interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||ServiceMax Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the ServiceMax interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ServiceMax Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 27-11-2021
1st round: Technical
- Introduce yourself?
- Explain agile methodology?
- Tell me about your project? Explain your roles and responsibilities in your project?
- Drawbacks of the agile process?
- Explain scrum master roles
- Explain regression, retesting, exploratory,adhoc, sanity, smoke and handle up testing?
- SQL– joins, like, in, operator queries
- SQL – find average salary of an employee who’s sal greater than maximum employee sal.
- What do you mean by sprint? Duration of the sprint?
- Difference b/w alpha and beta testing?
2nd round: Manager Round
- Join query
- Test cases for login page
- Give me an example of a bug that is not found in the testing phase but severely effecting on business in the production phase?
3rd round: HR
- Explain your roles & responsibilities in your project?
- Why did you leave your previous company?