What you’ll learn: Selenium 4
Exploring Selenium 4, How Selenium 4 is different from Selenium 3 and Selenium 4 new features
You should know Selenium 3 before this course
This course includes the below new features of Selenium 4, explained in a detailed and practical way:
- Installation and Configuration of Selenium 4 (Alpha versions)
- Taking screenshots at the Element level, Section level, and Page-Level
- New methods in Selenium 4
- Opening and working with multiple windows and tabs in Selenium 4
- Relative Locators
- DevTools Interaction
- Driver Executable and Selenium 4
- Automating and Executing Tests in Full-Screen Mode
- Switching to Parent Frame
- Installing and Uninstalling Add-ons
- Selenium 4 Release Details and Road Map
- Selenium WebDriver W3C Standardization
- New Selenium IDE – The Next Generation
- Grid 4 – Types and Detailed Configuration
- What’s new in Selenium 4
Who this course is for:
- Students having Selenium 3 knowledge
I am a passionate blogger and trainer having 12 years of experience in the Software Testing field. I aim to provide the best, in-detailed, easy, step by step, practical, and organized software testing courses in the market for affordable prices. The following are my strengths:
- I have a very unique way of teaching, which doesn’t include much technical jargon and helps the students understand Software Testing concepts in the easiest way possible.
- Throughout my experience, I did a lot of work on various aspects of Software Testing, which I will be using in my courses to teach in the best way possible.
- Throughout my courses, you will find the content with an in-depth explanation assisted by a good number of hands-on coding demonstrations, which will help you to not only just learn the theoretical concepts but also apply them in your day to day job needs.
- I can confidently say that you will find my courses worth your time and rewarding experience.
- The content in my courses is finalized after taking numerous off-line/on-line training sessions including feedback from all my students.
- I regularly update the content and add more topics frequently, so that it is up to date with the market requirements.
- Throughout the course, I will always be available to guide you so that you can make the most of it.