Sears Holdings 2+ Experience Interview Questions
- About previous profile.
- Star pattern programs
- String split prog
- Oops concepts of java
- Explain Polymorphism
- Function overloading
- Open browser program
- What is Interface
- What is Getwindowshandles() function
- How many types of Waits used.
- One Dom was given and asked to write XPath
- What is selenium? How does it work?
- What is mean by open source?
More Interview Questions & Answers
- When you work on TestNG, how you design your TestNg XML? Dynamically or Statically?
Ans: You can generate a sample TestNG.xml Template using TestNG and then you can modify based on your requirement.
- How you test applications for different browsers using TestNG? Do you change manually or dynamically?
Ans: You can achieve cross-browser testing with the help of testng.xml file passing browser parameter value to your tests from testng.xml file using Parameters Strategy.
- Are you running everything locally or is there any Centralized system?
Ans: You can run tests locally and the same tests can be executed in Dockerised Grid or in Cloud as well.
- Where are your browser’s instances located? Is it in local or inside Jenkin?
Ans: Browser instances will exist in Local or also in Centralised Repositories like GitHub/BitBucket.
From Jenkins, you can Parameterise your Job passing Browser Values like Chrome/Firefox, etc.
When you executed Tests from Jenkins, Browser values will be instantiated in Jenkins Workspace where Jenkins will pull your code from Remote Repository to its workspace.
- Challenges to run Selenium WebDriver scripts on IE Browser?
Ans: Below is some common challenges which we faced during automating through the IE browser.Problem 1: Unexpected error launching Internet Explorer. Browser zoom level was set to <100% >. It should be set to 100% or In the case of IE11, 3 instances of IE browser open when we are trying to run our script in IE browser and the test fails, while the same script is running fine in Chrome and Firefox. Error stack looks like this.
Problem 2: SendKeys types character very very slow when the running script in IE browser.
Problem 3: Unexpected error launching Internet Explorer. Protected Mode must be set to the same value
Problem 4: Untrusted SSL certificate error in IE browser.