SCIEX interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions. Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked SCIEX interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the SCIEX interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCIEX Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 04-12-2021
- What is the use of the scanner class?
- What is the use of how in pom?
- Why you are screen class in selenium?
- Why you are using a select class?
- How to test dependency test in selenium?
- How to run test cases without opening browsers?
- What are the navigation methods in selenium? What is the difference between the get() method and navigate.to()?
- What is the execution order of @beforesuit and @before class and @beforemethod?
- What is the difference between nosuchelementfound() and element not visible?