Saxo Bank Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Saxo Bank interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Saxo Bank Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Selenium Interview Questions And Answers. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Saxo Bank interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There was a total of 3 rounds. The first was telephonic(a mix of testing and SQL questions). The second was in person. The third was the managerial round. There was an online test sent after the three rounds were cleared.
Saxo Bank Gurgaon Interview Questions
Company Name: Saxo Bank
Company Location: Gurgaon, India
Updated on: 11.07.2021
Round 1 Telephonic – Saxo Bank
- How do you provide an estimate for something in testing? Share the methodology you follow for providing estimates.
- What are the various roles in Agile?
- What is a different kind of meetings in Agile?
- There is a company logo, an upload button, and a disclaimer. The logo is not there. What’s the Severity / Priority of the bug?
- If a disclaimer is not there, what’s the severity/priority of the bug?
- In case the upload button is not working, what is the severity/priority of the bug?
- You created a bug, and the developer disagrees with what you do?
Technical (Round 2) – Saxo Bank
- Where to put the inner join in a query after which keyword?
- Write a query to find the employee who has got the maximum hike
- Write a query to find the maximum salary hike department wise
- When do orders by getting executed in a query?
- Why do you want to change your domain?
- How do you mitigate the risk that comes in 2 weeks sprint?
- In the second week of the sprint, you realize that you can’t be delivered a user story as developers have delayed what you do.
- Write a SQL query to take out the second highest salary from a table department-wise.
- What are the main things to test in User Interface Testing?
- What are the two areas where people ask you need to improve?
- Why do you want to change the company?
- Write test cases for testing the Google Search page.
Manager Round – Final Round
- Puzzle: There are eight people in this room. If every person handshake with every other, how many handshakes happen in the room?
- Why do you need this much salary?
- How have you come up with this number for your salary?
- Is this money enough for you?
- Give me three reasons why I should hire you when you have given the wrong answer to my first question.
- If we hire you, will you appear for any other company?
- Since you said that you will still be looking for other opportunities after getting offers from us, we can deny your an offer. What’s your say?
Some other generic questions were also asked
- Where do you live?
- How do you plan to commute?
- Who are there in your family?
- Are you married?
After the above three rounds, an online test was sent on the email id from Saxo bank. There were two tests inside it.
One was a generic one with four options, and you had to select your response from the four options. It was like knowing how you react in certain situations—no time limit for this test.
The second one was more of an aptitude test. The time limit was 30 minutes and around 30 questions. Questions were like six figures drawn. You have to find the odd one out. 4 workers are doing a job if two will do it, how much time will it take? Some questions like this did not have options. 2 trains are moving in the opposite direction when they will cross.
There were no options on the questions; you must calculate and fill in the text box. You cannot even go back to the previous questions once you have answered them.
I was able to clear all and got the offer letter. HR and other people were nice at Saxo Bank. I hope you like the post about Saxo bank and that it helped you know some questions about software testing interviews.
About Saxo Bank Company
The Saxo Group is a leading fintech specialist that connects people to investment opportunities in global capital markets. We provide multi-asset market access and Banking as a Service to clients in 170 countries via cutting-edge technology. Saxo’s user-friendly and personalized platform experience gives investors exactly what they need, when they need it, no matter if they want to actively trade global markets or invest in their future.
As a global leader in multi-asset trading and investment, Saxo Bank strives to enable people to fulfill their financial aspirations and make an impact. We entered the market in 1992 and were one of the first financial institutions to develop an online trading platform and provide everyday investors with the same tools and market access as professional traders, large institutions, and fund managers.
Our award-winning platforms form the technological backbone of over 100 leading financial institutions worldwide. They are available in 23 languages and provide access to over 40,000 financial instruments across asset classes from a single account.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, we are a regulated bank and employ more than 2100 people in financial centers across the world, including London, Zurich, Dubai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Singapore.
We are the most innovative and best choice for clients, as our solutions and platforms enable them to make the most informed and optimal decisions with their money.