Saxo Bank Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Saxo Bank interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Saxo Bank interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
There was a total of 3 rounds. First was telephonic(mix of testing, SQL questions). The second was in person. The third was the managerial round. There was an online test sent after the 3 rounds were cleared.
Saxo Bank Gurgaon Interview Questions
Company Name: Saxo Bank
Company Location: Gurgaon, India
Updated on: 11.07.2021
Round 1 Telephonic – Saxo Bank
- How do you provide an estimate for something in testing? Share the methodology you follow for providing estimates?
- What are the various roles in Agile?
- What is a different kind of meetings in Agile?
- There is a company logo and upload button and disclaimer on it. The logo is not there what’s the Severity / Priority of the bug?
- If a disclaimer is not there what’s the severity/priority of the bug?
- In case the upload button is not working so what’s the severity/priority of the bug?
- You created a bug and the developer does not agree with what you do?
Technical (Round 2) – Saxo Bank
- Where to put the inner join in a query after which keyword?
- Write a query to find the employee who has got the maximum hike
- Write a query to find the maximum salary hike department wise
- When do orders by getting executed in a query?
- Why do you want to change your domain?
- How do you mitigate the risk that comes in 2 weeks sprint?
- In the second week of the sprint, you realize that you can’t be delivered a user story as developers have delayed what you do?
- Write a SQL query to take out the second highest salary from a table department wise
- What are the main things to test in User Interface Testing?
- What are the two areas where people ask you need to improve?
- Why do you want to change the company?
- Write test cases for testing the Google Search page?
Manager Round – Final Round
- There are 8 people in this room. If every person handshake with every other how many handshakes happened in the room?
- Why do you need this much salary?
- How you have come up with this number for your salary?
- Is this much money enough for you?
- Give me 3 reasons why I should hire you when you have given the wrong answer to my first question?
- If we hire you will you appear for any other company?
- Since you said that you will still be looking for other opportunities after getting offers from us, we can deny your an offer, What’s your say?
Some other generic questions were also asked
- Where do you live?
- How do you plan to commute?
- Who all are there in your family?
- Are you married?
After the above 3 rounds, there was an online test sent on the email id from Saxo bank. There were 2 tests inside it.
One was a generic one where there will be 4 options and you have to select your response out of the 4 options. It was like knowing how you react in certain situations. No time limit for this test.
The second one was more of an aptitude test. The time limit was 30 minutes and around 30 questions. Questions were like 6 figures drawn you have to find the odd one out. There are 4 workers doing a job if 2 will do how much time will it take. Some questions like this were not having options. 2 trains are moving in the opposite direction when they will cross.
There were no options on the questions, you have to calculate and fill the text box. You cannot even go back on the previous questions once you answered.
I was able to clear all and got the offer letter. HR and other people were nice at Saxo Bank
Hope you like the post about Saxo bank and it helped you in knowing some questions around software testing interviews.