Saviynt Interview Questions: Interviews are a crucial aspect of the hiring process, as they allow employers to get a deeper understanding of a candidate’s Software Testing skills, experience in Manual & Automation testing, Other Various Testing tools like GIT, Maven, Jenkins, and personality of the candidates.
But the Interview questions are the backbone of any job interview. So as a job seeker, it can be challenging to anticipate what questions you may be asked and how to answer them effectively. But we have some good news for you, we have collected and received real-time software testing interview questions from our fellow visitors.
|Post On:||Saviynt Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
This Saviynt Interview Questions blog post will cover some of the most challenging and real-time interview questions in the tech industry, especially in Saviynt company. We’ll try to cover everything from coding challenges to all types of questions so you can be fully prepared for any technical interview.
So whether you’re a software test engineer, automation testing engineer, or manual testing engineer, prepare the below-mentioned interview questions to ace your next technical interview and land your dream job in the tech industry.
We require your love and backing to enhance the usefulness of our platform for our fellow testers. We would greatly appreciate it if you could share your recent interview questions and experiences with us. To do so, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and provide details about your interview experience.
Saviynt Interview Questions
Company Name: Saviynt
Position: Manual Tester
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 Yrs
Shared By: Aditi Kumari
No Of Rounds: 1
Updated on: 05.10.2022
It was a quick & smooth process. Telephonic technical interview done for about 15-20 minutes.
- Tell me about your work experience
- Explain the project you worked on
- If you have a new project, what will be your approach?
- Defect life cycle
- Tools used in your project
- What details will you put while raising a bug
- How much you will rate yourself in java from 1 to 5
- What automation framework do you use
- The recent bug you found, which the developer didn’t accept a scenario
- How do you estimate your time to finish your testing? What will be your steps?
- Any experience in automation testing?
- What is the difference between smoke & sanity testing
- what will be your approach for regression testing?
- Some questions were from the banking domain.
- What automation framework do you use?
- The difference between findelement and findelements
Tips: Basic Manual software testing
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and quickly solve the toughest security and compliance challenges. The company combines identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience.
Leave a Reply