Riverbed (RVBD) Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Riverbed (RVBD) interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Java Selenium Interview Questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Riverbed (RVBD) interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Riverbed Automation Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Riverbed
Position: Mobile UI Testing
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 Yrs
Shared By: Kopresh Pujari
No Of Rounds: 1
Updated on: 05.10.2022
The basic first round of interviews. Normal preparation would be enough (not talking about the subsequent rounds, only for this round).
- Have you worked on both Mobile and Web automation?
- Which tools have you used? (He meant, In general, about the tools used in my testing career)
- Have you done database testing?
- Have you worked on API testing?
- Which are the tools you used to capture the logs?
- After answering this, he asked, “Are you aware of Charles Proxy”?
- Which all are ADB commands are you aware of?
- Which will be the ADB command to capture the Android logs?
- How will you install the APK file using the ADB command?
- Can you explain your Current Framework?
- What is Maven, and How maven will it work?
- Can you explain the Maven Build Lifecycle?
- What is POM?
- What is a page factory?
- Write a Java program to swap two arrays.
- Scenario: There are two classes. Class A and Class B. Class A contains private variables. How can I access the private variable of class A from class B?
- After answering this, he asked, “Is there any other way to access them”?(Wanted to know about getters and setters)
- Program: Write a Java program to reverse the integer value using the String reverse function.
- Program: Int i = 12345; Need to reverse this using string reverse. He wanted me to convert this into a string and then reverse that.
- Which testing methodology are you following in your current project?
- After answering as Agile, Follow up question:
- Can you Explain Agile Methodology?
- Can you explain the release notes?
- Can you explain Encapsulation?
Tips: Focus was on all the areas, like JAVA, Selenium, Appium, Appium commands, ADB commands, java programs, agile methodology, etc. Proper preparation in all these areas will help to clear the interview.
About Riverbed Technology Company
Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user that illuminates and accelerates every interaction, so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance.
Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvial by Riverbed, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT so that customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners and market-leading customers globally including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 we empower every click, every digital experience. Riverbed. Empower the Experience.
Leave a Reply