RiskSense interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked RiskSense interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the RiskSense interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
RiskSense Automation Interview Questions
- Brief Description of you
- Which framework you are using in your project
- Explain BDD Cucumber
- How will you input data in BDD?
- How will you skip the feature file in Cucumber?
- How will you handle AJAX in Cucumber BDD
- Explain your BDD framework Structure
- Which tool used for performance testing
- What is API Testing
RiskSense Interview Questions
- Difference between implicit and explicit wait
- Parent and child traversal
- How to read text from the dynamic tooltip
- Frames and page refresh
- Why is main method static
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- Can we override a static method
- Use of implements
- How to achieve multiple inheritances in Java
- Which is good Soap or Rest?
- In what format response of web services will be given.
- Assignment: To automate a donut chart and a filter.
- Code review
- About collection concepts used in the project
- Difference between set and list
- Why do you prefer an array list when you have an array
- What is static in Java
- Which one do you prefer static or non-static? Reason
- Disadvantages of static
- When do you prefer non-static
- Explain final
- Managerial. More personal questions.