- San Francisco, CA
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Software Development
Rippling Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Rippling interview questions and answers.
|Rippling Pune Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Rippling interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Rippling Interview Questions
Company Name: Rippling
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 19.08.2021
- Explain your Automation Framework
- Mobile automation experience? What tools and framework did you use?
- Do you review the code which is written by others? What work do you look to check if the code is correct?
- What challenges did you face in Mobile automation?
- Have you worked with Iframe?
- Experience in web services automation. Explain the framework
- Have you used GIT?
- Commands you frequently use in GIT.
- How do you resolve to merge conflict in GIT?
- If I had to add another parameter in Maven, how do you configure it?
- How do you handle exceptions in Java?
- How to handle null point exceptions or exceptions not found?
- What are the methodologies you go through in Agile?
- What tools have you used for functional testing?
- Experience in Command prompt Automation?
- Do you know how to customize the selenium report and TestNG report?
- How do you use docker documents?
- Are you aware of model-based testing?
Rippling is the first way businesses manage their HR, IT, and Finance payroll, benefits, expenses, corporate cards, computers, apps, and more in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every workforce system to a single source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can click a button and set up a new employee’s payroll, health insurance, corporate card, work computer, and third-party apps like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365, all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world’s top investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock, and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500) and the #1 fastest-growing private company in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.