REST API Testing using SOAP UI - Quick Introduction
REST API Testing using SOAP UI - Quick Introduction REST API Testing using SOAP UI + Industry standard REST API WebService connected to mysql DB for learning and practice
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: Subhash Chandra Basavaraju
Course Provider URL: https://www.udemy.com/user/55766851eee4f/
What you’ll learn: REST API Testing using SOAP UI
- REST API WebService Concepts
- REST API Testing methodology
- Soap UI Tool
Complete A to Z course for learning the REST API Web-Service testing from basics to advanced concepts.
**ONLY COURSE IN UDEMY PROVIDES OFFLINE REST API WEB-SERVICE CONNECTED TO DATABASE FOR LEARNING PURPOSE. HELPS IN BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF API & DB CONNECTIVITY
**Hand Written explanation for best understanding.
About me: I have been working in the IT-Software Testing industry for the last 15 years, and I have put all those experience and industry-standard knowledge into this course—the course filled with the industry-standard testing approach, implementation, and examples.
Welcome to REST API Web-Service Testing using SOAP UI tutorial.
Currently, API is a booming technology. It exists everywhere like Social media, mobile platforms, cloud computing, etc.. Now, it’s an excellent opportunity to make a promising career in API testing.
This course below topics and more
- What are the API & Webservices
- How to Test the Webservices using Soap UI
- What is Rest API
- Soap UI tool
- Path parameter
- Query Parameter
- HTTP status codes
This comprehensive course cover.
- REST API web-service testing using a popular soap UI tool
- The SPECIAL thing about this course is, you will get one industry-standard downloadable REST API web-service connected to the Mysql database, which can be executed on your system without the need for the internet. You will know how API web-service interacts with the back-end database.
- You don’t need to depend on free online API Web services available on the internet for learning purposes.
- This course is for someone who won’t make a promising career in API testing.
- You don’t need to have previous knowledge on WebService as course cover from basics.
- I value your time, So the course is medium paced and on-to the point without much dragging to avoid boredom.
By the end of this course:
- You will know how to test REST API web-service
- You will be having REST API web-service knowledge equivalent to industry standard experienced tester.
Take a look at the course description to get detailed information about course coverage.
- The beginner who wants to learn REST API Webservice
- Beginners who want to learn REST API Testing using SOAP UI Tool
I am holding an Engineering degree in Electronics and communications and have been working in the IT industry for the last 15 years in Automation testing space. I have worked in various companies like GE Healthcare, Philips, and also worked for multiple clients.
My area of expertise includes Selenium, Unified Functional Testing, REST API development using JAVA jersey framework, and Automation Testing using Soap UI NG ReadyAPI tool and Service V pro – part of the Rest API tool used for service mocking, rest-assured.