Redmart Singapore interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Redmart Singapore interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Redmart Singapore Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Redmart Singapore interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redmart Singapore 2+ Years of Exp Interview Questions
Redmart 1st Round: (Telephonic from Singapore)
- What do you know about Singapore?
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What is the use of Selenium IDE?
- Where do you run our command in selenium, and which version? (option are ide.rc, grid,webdriver)
- Which version of the webdriver are you currently using?
- Define full STLC from collecting requirements from the client?
- What is a build and give some examples of build testing tools?
- What is a dynamic web element, and how you can play with that?
- Do you know mobile testing?
- What do you do, and why do you do if all software industry collapses within the recent 5/6 years?
- What is Apache POI and give me the code to read data?
- What is the connection? (Ans: it is a class in Java)
- Who designs your framework?
- Give me some example of various types of the framework?
- What is globalization testing?
- What is a test stub?
- Do you have any knowledge of E-commerce tools/application?
- How will you know which test case is automatable or not?
- Test NG & JUNIT, which is better, and why?
Redmart 2nd Round (From India)
- What is the desired capability?
- How do you decide which test case should run parallelly and which are not?
- Who designed your framework?
- What is your test URL? are you using a remote machine or local machine?
- How often are you getting build?
- What is the entry and exit criteria for testing your particular module?
- Here he gives me the requirement for an e-commerce application and asks me to say the test data and entry and exit criteria.
- What is super, and this?
- Which is better id, name, and XPath?
- Suppose I have 5 test cases, and I have to use @before test and @ before method..which annotation will execute how many times?
- What are all the third party tools you have used in your project?
- Are you okay with embedded testing if you give you training?
- Can you test a web app that needs to install on a mobile device?
- What is your current notice period?
- Do you have a passport?
- Any questions for me?
Still, questions are there; I am unable to remember. They are more focusing on embedded testing. We Are Happy to share this question, which we came across in an online portal. If you have faced any interview, then you can share those interview questions with us so that we can make this platform more helpful to others.