Razorpay interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Razorpay interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Razorpay interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Razorpay Developer Interview Questions
Round 1 :
- The longest palindrome of a given string.
- There are n candies and K students. Candies are distributed in an order that 1st student gets 1 candy, 2nd get 2, 3rd get 3, and so on till nth student. Now, the 1st student gets k+1 candy, 2nd get k+2, 3rd gets k+3, and so on. If there are not enough candies to be given to the candidate, then all the remaining candies are given to that candidate. Return an array where its element represents a number of candies (i-1) th candidate gets.
Check Also: Mphasis Interview Questions
Round 2 :
- There are two threads, one printing even number and 2nd printing odd number. Write code to print number 1 to N in increasing order. (can be solved using wait and notify using a Boolean variable as a shared lock).
- Zigzag traversal of a binary tree.
- Given an array of numbers, find the largest sum of a subsequence of the array. Subsequence does not contain a number which is adjacent to each other. (solved using do in order n with space n).
Round 3 :
- What is a critical section in terms of a thread, how do we handle it, write code to demonstrate simultaneous seat selection handling while booking a seat on bookmyshow? Assuming bookmyshow is handling seat configuration.
- Next largest palindrome of the given number.
Round 4 :
- Discussed the logging framework?
- Have you discussed the event dispatcher?