Rakuten interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Rakuten interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Rakuten Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Rakuten interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Rakuten India Interview Questions
Thanks To Binoy to Share these interview questions with us.
- What is REST API
- How to test API
- Error Code 201,200,504
- There is a room with a door (closed) and three light bulbs. Outside the room, there are three switches, connected to the bulbs. You may manipulate the switches as you wish, but once you open the door you can’t change them. Identify each switch with its bulb. All bulbs are in working condition.
Rakuten Interview Questions
- What is the use of TestNG/Junit?
- What is parameterized testing?
- Different ways to automate OTP using selenium?
- How can u achieve parameterized testing using TestNG? With the help of 2 annotations @Parameters and @Dataprovider.
- Can you map test method names in an XML file along with class names?
Yes, we can do it please see below ex:
<classes> <class name="test.IndividualMethodsTest"> <methods> <include name="testMethod" /> </methods> </class> </classes>