Quickheal interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions. We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Quickheal interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Quickheal Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending to spend some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Quickheal interview.
Still we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connect us at email@example.com.
Quickheal Interview Questions
Company Name: Quickheal
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 13.07.2021
- Design Framework for API testing
- send a request using curl commands
- write a program using yeild and lambada function
- How to automate OTP in Selenium code
- The difference between mobile Native, Web, and Hybrid apps?
- Name the language that is used to write tests in Appium? What all frameworks are supported by Appium? Appium Limitation?
- Difference between Appium and Calabash? Prerequisites to use Appium? How do you set up Appium?
- Advantages and disadvantages of Appium?
- What is Appium inspector and how it works?
- How data exchange function between your test and the App? Explain the design of the Appium?
- How can you find the DOM element or X path in the case of a mobile application?
- Name the types of errors that you can face in Appium?
- What are the most difficult scenarios that one might face while testing Appium?
- What is an Appium package master? How can you create an Appium Package?
- What is the underlying API that Appium follows?
- How can you inspect elements that are present in the Native Android App and IOS app?
- Write the command that will allow you to identify objects uniquely when there are multiple objects within the same class name using Appium?
- Mention the method with which you can scroll down in App?
- Give the difference between emulator and simulator? Which approach is the best? Testing on real devices or simulators/emulators?