What you’ll learn: Quality Assurance (QA) Class
Web Application Testing
Creating Test Cases
Opening Defects in Test Management Tool
Reporting Defects in Test Management Tool
Anyone who wants to learn
Quality Assurance (QA) Class Description
Software quality assurance consists of a means of monitoring the software engineering processes and methods used to ensure software quality. It encompasses the entire software development process, including procedures such as requirements definition, software design, coding, source code control, code reviews, software configuration management, testing, release management, and product integration. It is organized into goals, commitments, abilities, activities, measurements, and verification.
In this class, below are the topics covered:
- Lecture-1 Introduction of various types of Testing
- Lecture-2 Introduction on various types of Testing (Continued) and Functional Testing of a web application
- Lecture-3 Introduction of Test Management tool (Rally)
- Lecture-4 Introduction of Test Management tool (Rally) (Continued)
- Lecture-5 Discussion on various types of documents
- Lecture-6 Discussion on various methodologies such as SDLC, STLC methodology, and Bug Life Cycle
- Lecture-7 Discussing on Agile Methodology
- Lecture-8 Rapid review of all the above
- Lecture-9 Introduction on Quick Test Professional (QTP) as a Tester point of view [Not too much coding]
- Lecture-10 Introduction on Load Runner as Performance Testing
- Anyone who wants to learn
- All Audience
Manu was born in the year 1986. He completed his diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (DEIE) in the year 2005 at Krishnadeveraya Government Polytechnic. He did his Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering in the year 2008.
He completed a Masters in Electrical Engineering in the year 2009 at the University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT US. He worked for five years in Information Technology (IT) as a Systems Analyst in the United States and has one approved patent from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and two filed patents. He published many articles, including research, policies, reviews, mini-reviews, editorial, short communication, and letter to the editor in various journals.
He is an IEEE Member (Member No: 80399531), member of Golden Key International Honour Society (Member No: 16342916), Member of Epsilon Pi Tau (Member No: 148800), Member of Sigma Alpha Lambda (Member Id: 206804).
His areas of interest include but are not limited to, Electrical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Nanomedicine, Robotics, Quantum Physics, Physics, Electromagnetics.