Qualcomm SDE Interview Questions
College: IIT Roorkee
It was an online MCQ test. The time limit was one hour. There was around 55 question. It consists of three sections:
- Aptitude Questions Pretty simple.
- Programming ability: Patience is required to solve the questions. They were easy. Most of them had 3 to 4 nested loops.
- The third section had questions from OS, CA, C++, DBMS. Most of them were from OS.
Technical Interview Question
- They started by asking about myself and the projects written in my cv.
- Then they asked about basic concepts of Oops, class inheritance, monitors?
- What is multithreading?
- Difference between process and thread?
- What are the inline function and examples?
- Few questions on Semaphores?
- Working with Cache? Also, Tell write through and write back mechanisms?
- Difference between static and global variable storage class?
The next day, there was an HR round telephonic interview asking about my strengths and weaknesses, my future plans, why Qualcomm, etc?
Thanks, Shadab Naseem for contributing this article. If you would like to contribute, mail us your interview experience at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will like to publish it on Software Testingo and help other job seekers.