Qualcomm interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Qualcomm interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Qualcomm Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Qualcomm interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Qualcomm SDE Interview Questions
College: IIT Roorkee
It was an online MCQ test. The time limit was one hour. There was around 55 question. It consists of three sections:
- Aptitude Questions Pretty simple.
- Programming ability: Patience is required to solve the questions. They were easy. Most of them had 3 to 4 nested loops.
- The third section had questions from OS, CA, C++, DBMS. Most of them were from OS.
Technical Interview Question
- They started by asking about myself and the projects written in my cv.
- Then they asked about basic concepts of Oops, class inheritance, monitors?
- What is multithreading?
- Difference between process and thread?
- What are the inline function and examples?
- Few questions on Semaphores?
- Working with Cache? Also, Tell write through and write back mechanisms?
- Difference between static and global variable storage class?
The next day, there was an HR round telephonic interview asking about my strengths and weaknesses, my future plans, why Qualcomm, etc?
Thanks, Shadab Naseem for contributing this article. If you would like to contribute, mail us your interview experience at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will like to publish it on Software Testingo and help other job seekers.