What you’ll learn: Python 3 in 100 Minutes
- Variables and data types & Comparison operators
- For and while loops & Functions
- Logical Operators & Conditional statements (If-else)
- Fundamentals of Python Programming
Access to a computer with an internet connection
Computer: Mac OS, Windows or Linux
No previous experience with Python or coding is required
Python 3 in 100 Minutes Description
# This course is for the absolute beginners who want to learn the fundamentals of python programming language.
# This course will teach you the basics of programming in a practical, easy, and fun way!
# Here are five reasons to learn Python right now!
- Easy to learn: Python is the most straightforward programming language to learn. In fact, at the end of this single course, you’ll be able to master Python and its applications regardless of your previous experience with programming.
- High Salary: Did you know that the average Python programmer in the US makes approximately 116 thousand dollars a year? With “Python 3 Beginning to Pro Masterclass,” you’re setting yourself for up for increased earning potential that can only arise from here.
- Scalability: It’s true; Python is easy to learn. But it’s also a compelling language that can help you create top-tier apps. Google, Instagram, YouTube, and Spotify are all built using Python.
- Versatility: What’s more, Python is by far the most versatile programming language in the world today! From web development to data science, machine learning, computer vision, data analysis and visualization, scripting, gaming, and more, Python has the potential to deliver growth to any industry.
- Future-proof Career: The high demand and low supply of Python developers make it the ideal programming language to learn today. Whether you’re eyeing a career in machine learning or artificial intelligence, learning Python is an invaluable investment in your career.
- Anyone who wants to learn Python
- Beginners who have just started to learn Python
Ryan Ahmed is a best-selling Udemy instructor who is passionate about education and technology. Ryan’s mission is to make quality education accessible and affordable to everyone. Ryan holds a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from McMaster* University, focusing on Mechatronics and Electric Vehicle (EV) control. He also received a Master’s of Applied Science degree from McMaster, focusing on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and fault detection, and an MBA in Finance from the DeGroote School of Business.
Ryan held several engineering positions at Fortune 500 companies globally, such as Samsung America and Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Canada. Ryan has taught several courses on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics to over 90,000+ students globally. He has over 15 published journal and conference research papers on state estimation, AI, Machine learning, battery modeling, and EV controls. He is the co-recipient of the best paper award at the IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (iTEC 2012) in Detroit, MI, USA.
Ryan is a Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM), certified Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Ontario, a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), and a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). He is also the program Co-Chair at the 2017 IEEE Transportation and Electrification Conference (iTEC’17) in Chicago, IL, USA.
* McMaster University is one of only four Canadian universities consistently ranked in the top 100 in the world.