PureSoftware Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked PureSoftware interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||PureSoftware Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Tricky Selenium Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the PureSoftware interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
PureSoftware Interview Questions
Company Name: PureSoftware
Company Location: Delhi, India
Updated on: 16.08.2021
PureSoftware Interview Questions for Oracle Client w.r.t Automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java.
- Different types of Waits available in Webdriver
- Different types of Navigation Commands
- How to handle frame
- How to handle Alerts
- What is the difference between findelement and findelements?
- Explain your current project.
- Explain the Framework and basic approach of your project.
- How do you shift from one location to another location in UI on the same page using Webdriver?
- Challenges in Scrum?
- How to handle Mouse-hovering in Webdriver?
- String reverse program?
- In a Drop-down, there are several options, and I need to select INDIA. How to achieve using Webdriver?
- Explain the interface and what kind of methods it contains.
- Explain Method overriding.
- Explain Polymorphism.
- How did you extract data in your framework?
- What is Xpath, and explain what situations you use Xpath and the type of XPath commonly used in your
- Explain your selenium automation framework.
- What is the difference between driver findElement () and driver findElements () commands?
- How do you handle Ajax calls, and do you hard code the value or extract it from somewhere?
Why did you need to follow Softwaretestingo for interview questions?
- A massive collection of interview questions will help you to crack interviews and get a job in top MNC companies.
- You can use these questions for mock interview preparation as well. Check our Mock Tests Section
- We are adding the updated list of Interview Questions daily (at All-Time Latest). So, keep visiting the Softwaretestingo site regularly for new questions.
- Get software testing & QA-related share content, career tips & articles regularly.
* Please note that these questions are not for getting certified by any testing agency or something like that but for getting prepared to crack the interview process in top MNCs by following the steps given in the notification/letter of appointment of the desired position with them. You can only crack the process by preparing accordingly through practice / mock tests/interview questions, whatever it may be. All best to all those going to appear for an interview soon! Hope you all get successful.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. ENJOY AND STAY TUNED WITH SOFTWARETESTINGO 🙂 !!!
About PureSoftware Company
PureSoftware is a software product and services company focusing on driving a differentiated customer experience, accelerating cycle time, and improving business outcomes through integrating digital solutions, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and IoT.
Our solutions leverage next-generation disruptive technologies to deliver a competitive advantage to your business. Our flagship product, ‘Arttha’ – one of the fastest-growing financial technology platforms – focuses on Digital Banking, Digital Wallets & Core Banking solutions.