Prokarma interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Prokarma interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Prokarma interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Prokarma Interview Questions
- Explain your framework
- Oops concepts implementation in your project
- What is a fluent wait
- Difference between array and map
- Difference between throw and throws
- Explain Scaleelementreferenceexception
- What is interface
- How will you invoke the parallel execution
- How will you move the element from frame1 to frame2
- There are 100 values and by scrolling down another 100 will displayed and finally 1000th record, so how will you navigate to the last record directly without scrolling.
- In the drop-down, how will you get the text of all the values