Prime Focus Technologies Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Prime Focus Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Prime Focus Technologies Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Prime Focus Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Prime Focus Technologies Interview Questions
Interview Date: 12 July 2022
Updated on: 05th August 2022
For these Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) interview questions, We Thank Jayesh Maval for coming forward and sharing these Testing interview questions with us. We hope this motivates others also to share their interview experience and interview questions.
Still, we need your Love ❤️ & Support 🤝 to build a better platform for our fellow Testing Community to make such an incredible platform where a QA can get the real-time testing interview questions in a single place.
- What is the diff between Quality Assurance and Quality Control?
- What is the diff between Defect and error?
- What is a test bed?
- What is the diff between Assert and verify?
- How do you write the test cases and format the test case?
- Diff between Test Scenarios and Test Case?
- Fibonacci Series Program?
- WAP to print Duplicate elements from an array?
- What are Method Overloading and method Overriding?
- What is the final class?
- Tell me the Test cases for the search box.
Prime Focus Technologies Interview Questions
- Explain your framework.
- How to do grouping? with code?
- How to handle different pop-ups?
- Difference between string and string buffer?
- What is the difference between abstract class and interface?
- Difference between final, finally, and finalize?
- Difference between a normal class and a final class?
- How to handle frames without having any attributes?
- Difference between smoke and sanity testing?
- QA process do you follow?
Prime Focus Technologies Questions
- Tell me about yourself and your current project.
- How to create test data?
- What is regression testing and when to perform regression testing when we have given 4 modules to test?
- Write a query to select Cost from the defined table.
- Write a query to get the cost and theater name of kick movie from 2 tables which are having theater name in
- Multiples table and movie cost in other tables. And both are having a common column i.e. movie.
- Explain the Bug life cycle, Deferred, Duplicate, and Rejected in the bug life cycle.
- Explain Descriptive programming in UFT.
- Who is privileged to defer and reject the created bugs?
- Write a query to update a column.
About Prime Focus Technologies (PFT)
Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) is the creator of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, CLEARTM for the Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry. It offers broadcasters, studios, brands, and service providers transformational solutions that help them lower their Total Cost of Operations (TCOP) by automating business processes around content and managing their business of content better.
PFT works with major M&E companies like Disney, Turner, PBS, 21st Century Fox-owned Star TV, Hearst, CBS Television Studios, 20th Century Fox Television Studios, Lionsgate, Starz Media (a Lionsgate company), Showtime, A+E Networks, Complex Networks, HBO, IFC Films, FX Networks, Miramax, CNBC Africa, TERN International, Sony Music, Google, YouTube, Novi Digital – Hotstar, Amazon, HOOQ, Viacom’s Voot, Cricket Australia, BCCI, Indian Premier League and The Associated Press.
At PFT, we believe we have to be both global and local in our approach. Global infrastructure, local project management. Global aspirations, local mindset. We have operations in all major content markets around the world – Los Angeles, New York, London, Johannesburg, Mumbai, and Sydney – close to the studios, broadcasters, and brands. We have local talent working out of these facilities. Our glocal model grants us customer proximity and market access – both necessary to serve the needs of our customers.
We are one of the few companies in the media and entertainment industry services space to operate a sustainable global digital pipeline where talent and technology collaborate daily to deliver customer projects. Our WorldSourcing model ensures we have the ability to leverage the right talent at the right place at the right time for delivering a project.
Prime Focus Technologies won Gold at the PromaxBDA India Awards for an ad film made for Tata Sky – India’s leading content distribution platform providing Pay TV and OTT services. PFT won the award for ‘Best Original Music Composition’ for a film promoting Tata Sky’s Emergency Top-Up service.
Prime Focus Technologies FAQ
Is Prime Focus Technologies a good company to work for?
Prime Focus Technologies has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 611 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Prime Focus Technologies to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.
Does Prime Focus Technologies pay their employees well?
According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Prime Focus Technologies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Prime Focus Technologies. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.
What is the prime focus technologies Bangalore address?
Here are the prime focus technologies Bangalore addresses: Prime Focus Technologies Ltd. Centre Point, First floor, Plot No. 26A Electronics City, Hosur Road, 1st Main Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100