Peloton Interactive Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Peloton Interactive interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Peloton Interactive Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Peloton Interactive interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peloton Interactive Inc Interview Questions
Company Location: San Carlos, California
Updated Date: 20.11.2021
- Using the Selenium Web driver, please develop a test that navigates to https://www.expedia.com/, searches any query, and creates three assertions on the search results page. We would like you to find a boilerplate project to develop on top of using Cucumber with the page object design pattern. Bonus to include automated screenshots and email reporting. Please provide a Github link to this project in your reply email. Nice to write code to run on multiple browsers
- Using Postman, create a request that sends a GET request to the open weather map API. Here’s the API URL: https://samples.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/weather?q=London,uk&appid=b6907d289e10d714a6e88b30761fae22. Create an assertion to verify the latitude is 51.51, and the longitude is -0.13. In addition to asserting the latitude and longitude, please develop three more test cases you can test using the open weather map API using Postman. Place the 4 test cases into a collection and export the collection as a JSON file. Upload that to a GitHub repository or gist, and link that in your reply email. Nice to take input from a CSV file for the assertion.
- Create a framework for API test automation; add three assertions for validating response for Query to verify a Graph QL API.https://graphql-weather-api.herokuapp.com/
- Using Google Translate API, create a CLI tool to take as an input a JSON file and a language, and returns JSON values into translated strings from the input language.
After Clearing The round, here are some of the Basic Interview Questions:
- How do we cover character keyboard operation from the context menu utilizing user-defined keywords?
- Consider this snippet Web driver driver=new chrome driver(); what does the above code snippet mean?
- Where can “Dynamic Polymorphism” in Selenium WebDriver be observed?
- What is the difference between “/” and “//” in XPath?
- In selenium, if you want to access the element with the text “This element has an ID that changes every time the page is loaded” in it, then which of the following will you use?
- In the Page Object Model Framework (POM), how do you initialize the elements of a page to be used in the runner class? (name of the PageObjects class is “SignupPage.java” and the driver object name is “driver”).
- What kind of tools would you use for the automation of regression tests?
- What do All of the classes in the Java Collection Framework have?
- What is the difference between a checked and unchecked exception?
- Why is it important to override hashCode() when you override equals()?
About Peloton Interactive
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of more than 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. The peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys.
Consumers can access the Peloton library with thousands of live and on-demand classes at the gym, at home, on the road, or wherever they choose to move through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Guide, and Peloton App on any iOS or Android device and select smart TVs. Through Peloton Corporate Wellness or Peloton Commercial, organizations and enterprises can also access the Peloton platform and select Peloton products for their teams and customers.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness Instructors.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet to obtain privileged information or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted on our careers page, and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.