PayU India interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked PayU India interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||PayU India Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the PayU India interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PayU India Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 6 Year
- Explain your current project framework
- How much do you rate yourself in java out of 5 and selenium out of 5
- Program: WAP to swap two numbers without using the temp variable
- Program: WAP to find whether the number is prime or not
- For example, explain the method overloading and overriding and how you used this concept in your framework.
- How do you take screenshots in selenium
- Tell me some annotations in TestNG.
- Do you know exceptions? Tell some exceptions in selenium.
- Different types of XPath – she was expecting the following sibling and the preceding sibling.
- Which is preferred absolute or relative XPath – what is / and //
- Different ways of selecting objects from the dropdown.
- What are the limitations/drawbacks of selenium – she was expecting the inability to detect the captcha.
- Write the syntax of the dropdown.
- What is the Webdriver-Java interface?
- What is the current version of Selenium webdriver
- How to get the text value from the text box
- StrinG x=”ABC”;
String x=”ab”; does it create two objects?
- Code for switching frames back and forth ( getting into frames and out to the mainframe)
- Program: Write a program to extract information from the excel sheet and print it to the reporting sheet(reporter.log) and console.
- How confident are you in manual testing, selenium, and java?
- Code to write the usage of actions class with an example, usage of a select class
- I am switching between the two browsers (parent and child), popup differences, and identification.
- How to use external support like AutoIT or robotium, and under what conditions?
- Can we do any mouse actions like clicking using AutoIT? If yes, how? If not, what is the alternative?
About PayU India Company
PayU India is a gateway plugin that extends WooCommerce, allowing you to take payments. We cooperate with Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards and Debit cards. This means you can easily take credit card payments and direct payments via any associated banks.
Leave a Reply