- San Jose, CA (US)
- 10000+ employees
- Public (PYPL)
- ₹500+ billion (INR) per year
PayPal interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked PayPal interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||PayPal Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the TestNG Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the PayPal interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
PayPal Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Attended on: 15.11.2021
- Which framework have you used?
- How do you have to handle failed test cases?
- If your test cases depend on previous ones, how did you handle them & explain the syntax for that?
- What is regression testing.?
- Explain the different types of wait you have used in your framework and explain?
- What is the difference between a test plan and a test strategy?
- Tell me something about exceptions.
- BDD cucumber explains
- Explain your framework architecture.
- Related to database testing
- Level of testing.
- Defect bug life cycle
- I asked some queries.
Managerial Round Interview Questions
- What do you know about Agile Methodology? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
- Types of joins you know in SQL?
- What is a trigger?
- What is Index? Is the index performed on a column or table?
- Which framework are you following in your project?
- UNIX commands?
- What are TestNG, Apache POI, and Log4J?
- If I ask you to select Automation or Manual, what is your choice? Want only one answer?
- Why Automation?
- Why do I need to hire you?
About PayPal Company
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 254 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether online, on a mobile device, in an app, or person.
Through technological innovation and strategic partnerships, It creates better ways to manage and move money and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the platform, including Braintree, Venmo, and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their accounts in 25 currencies.
We believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. This purpose drives us, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness, and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting daily business. Our duty and privilege are to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do.
We are one team that respects and values the diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We’re proud to work here. You will be too. PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, California, and its international headquarters is in Singapore. More information about the company can be found at www.paypal-media.com.